Hand carved cuckoo clocks made in Germany by artisans in the Black Forest region. Features include:
- The Oompah band at the base of clock moves side to side
- 22-note musicbox alternately plays Edelweis and Happy Wanderer
- The music and or dancers follow a single cuckoo at the half and counts the hours at the top of the hour
- Handcarved wood cases made of select linden, pine and spruce woods from the Black Forest
- Chalet style cuckoo house with dancers band and cuckoo bird
- Three large weights drive time and cuckoo
- Requires winding once a day
- Cuckoo bird exits door on the half hour and every hour. Counts the hour
- Night shut-off mechanism
- Weights are cast iron and swinging pendulum is wood
- Height 13" (case only)
The woods chosen to make these cuckoo clocks are dried for several years before experienced master carvers handcraft the cases and frames. Each clock is tested for several days before shipment to ensure customers only receive products that are the best.
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 30 November, 1999.